We can provide you with samples, but you will need to pay for the sample and mailing costs. Of course, if you are a quality customer, we can consider waiving the sample fee, But you still need to pay for the postage yourself.
- 1Can you provide samples for us to test or try?
- 2Is it possible to send samples worldwide?
Of course, as a manufacturer of ferrosilicon with 20 years of production experience, we have the ability to send samples all over the world, and we also have the best logistics partners, which will make you receive samples faster.
- 3How can I get samples from you?
- 1We need to buy special specifications of ferrosilicon, please ask if you support customization?
If you need special specifications of ferrosilicon, you can send us the specifications of ferrosilicon you need, we will confirm after receiving it and give you a reply in time.
- 2Is it possible to provide the certificate document of the product for our purchase?
- 3Is it possible to provide a list of products for our purchase?
Packing & Shipping
- How long will it take to receive the goods?
We ship from Tianjin port and Ningbo port in China, if your location is close then it will take about a week to receive the goods, if it is far away then it will take half a month or a month to receive the goods.
- What shipping methods are supported？
We have partnerships with a number of logistics companies that can significantly reduce shipping times. Usually, we transport the goods by sea to our customers in the world region.
- What packaging is available for the product?
We use tonnage bags, iron drums, wooden frames, iron frames, etc. to pack the products to ensure the safety of the products in transportation.
- 1Does it provide after sales technical support?
If you purchase our products, you will enjoy professional guidance on their use and get our effective solutions to the problems you encounter in using them.
- 2What payment methods are supported?
We use US dollars for transactions whenever possible and support T/T, L/C, Western Union, and other payment methods.
- 3Are returns supported?
If you encounter any problems in use, we recommend contacting our technicians first to find a better solution, and of course, we support returns!