- General Details
- Silicon: ≥45%, ≥65%, ≥72%, ≥75%
- Brand Name: Anyang jinbeite
- Size: 1mm-6mm, 2mm-12mm, 3mm-20mm, 5mm-25mm, 5mm-30mm
- Color: Black & Gray
- Shape: Granule
- package: Tons of bags
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS, CTC Chinese testing
- Payment Terms: T/T, L/C, Western Union
- Delivery Time: 5-10 Work Days
- Place of Origin: China
Different granules of ferrosilicon are processed into granules of uniform size using advanced crushing equipment for different applications. The production of ferrosilicon granules requires prior screening of ferrosilicon that meets the requirements, Clean the impurities after processing into ferrosilicon granules and screen them manually.
1. Ferrosilicon granules can replace deoxidizing materials in the steelmaking process and have excellent deoxidizing properties, significantly reducing deoxidizing time. Unlike other deoxidizing materials, ferrosilicon granules are very stable in the oxygen treatment of steel, thus significantly improving operator safety, and are much cheaper than other deoxidizing materials, thus saving steelmaking costs.
2. In casting, ferrosilicon granules can be quickly dissolved in the molten iron, thus promoting the rate of eutectic pellet formation in the molten iron, effectively enhancing the breeding effect of the molten iron, and improving the flowability of the molten iron to avoid the blockage at the outlet. In the production process of graphite castings, it can also promote the formation of graphite nuclei, improve the distribution of graphite morphology, and enhance the quality of graphite castings.
3. By purifying the ferrosilicon granules, it can be involved in the production process of solar panels, semiconductors, and silicon products.
Model Chemical Composition (%) Si Mn Cr C P S FeSi 75A 75.0-80.0 ≤0.4 ≤0.3 ≤0.1 ≤0.035 ≤0.02 FeSi 75B 73.0-80.0 ≤0.4 ≤0.3 ≤0.1 ≤0.04 ≤0.02 FeSi 75C 72.0-75.0 ≤0.5 ≤0.5 ≤0.2 ≤0.04 ≤0.02 FeSi 65# 65.0-72.0 ≤0.6 ≤0.5 —— ≤0.04 ≤0.02
- Packaging & Delivery
1. Jars, pails, drums, multiply paper bags, bulk bags, and fiberboard containers.
2. We use land + sea transportation to support the delivery of ferrosilicon granules all over the world, with fast delivery and direct sales by manufacturers.
- Related Products